Founders, Scientific Advisory Board, Clinical Advisors
- Chief Marketing Officer, National Spine & Pain Centers (Present)
- Chief Marketing Officer, American Family Care (2015-2019)
- Senior Research Fellow & Instructor, The Chief Marketing Officer Institute
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
MICHAEL ZUBKOFF, PH.D.
- Professor of Economics and Management, Dartmouth Institute of Health Policy & Clinical Practice
- Faculty Director, Health Care Initiatives, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Professor and Chair, Department of Community & Family Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School and Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Professor of Community & Family Medicine and of The Dartmouth Institute
- Director, Population Health Measurement Program, TDI
- Director, Population Health and Measurement, DHMC
YVES DUROSEAU, M.D., M.P.H.
- Chairman of Emergency Medicine, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Assistant Professor, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
NICOLE R. LEBOEUF, M.D., M.P.H.
- Director, Center for Cutaneous Oncology, Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center
- Co-Director, Complex Medical Dermatology Fellowship Program
- Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
JAMES M. HOROWITZ, M.D.
- Associate Director of the Cardiac Care Unit
- Assistant Attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Learn More About Calibrater
While many medical services can now be provided via telehealth, treating a patient in person remains superior—or essential—in many cases. As clinics across America move to reopen their doors or resume offering elective services, it’s important to reconsider patient...
Calibrater Health designed our new patient and staff texting tools to reduce the confusion and stress during the pandemic. After a few months of use, these mass text updates (called Notices in our platform) have also proven to be major revenue drivers for providers....
Imagine having a step-by-step guide that illustrates the buying journey for your telehealth practice’s target audience—from prospect to patient. This perfectly sums up the customer journey map. It usually takes six to eight touchpoints for a prospect to convert into a...