Founders, Scientific Advisory Board, Clinical Advisors
- Chief Marketing Officer, National Spine & Pain Centers (Present)
- Chief Marketing Officer, American Family Care (2015-2019)
- Senior Research Fellow & Instructor, The Chief Marketing Officer Institute
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
MICHAEL ZUBKOFF, PH.D.
- Professor of Economics and Management, Dartmouth Institute of Health Policy & Clinical Practice
- Faculty Director, Health Care Initiatives, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Professor and Chair, Department of Community & Family Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School and Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Professor of Community & Family Medicine and of The Dartmouth Institute
- Director, Population Health Measurement Program, TDI
- Director, Population Health and Measurement, DHMC
YVES DUROSEAU, M.D., M.P.H.
- Chairman of Emergency Medicine, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Assistant Professor, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
NICOLE R. LEBOEUF, M.D., M.P.H.
- Director, Center for Cutaneous Oncology, Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center
- Co-Director, Complex Medical Dermatology Fellowship Program
- Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
JAMES M. HOROWITZ, M.D.
- Associate Director of the Cardiac Care Unit
- Assistant Attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Learn More About Calibrater
When running a medical clinic, it’s important to accurately gauge your patient experience. This is where medical survey data can help. However, patient satisfaction feedback can vary widely in terms of how helpful it is for improving protocols and personnel. ...
Healthcare in 2020 required constant adaptation—leaving little time to reflect. As the year draws to a close, we’re checking in with what researchers and business leaders have to say about running urgent care centers with high quality of care and and sustainable...
Heading into 2021, the competition for telehealth is steep. For brick-and-mortar medical services, location is a huge differentiator. But for the virtual care that now saturates the market, patient leads are fair game for all providers. There is, however, one...
Chief Executive Officer
Tim has almost two decades of experience building and scaling successful products, teams and businesses. He started his career in Business Intelligence consulting Accenture, but quickly made the switch to startups where he was the first non-scientific hire and product engineer at Adimab (a >$1B biotech startup financed by Google Ventures, Polaris Partners, SV Life Sciences, OrbiMed) and the first product manager at PayPerks (partnerships with MasterCard, US Treasury, financed by Anthemis Group, NY Angels).
When Tim’s not talking to customers or reviewing code with the team he enjoys skiing, running, yoga and singing — he’s performed in Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center and Madison Square Garden as part of the NY Choral Society. He holds an A.B. in Computer Science from Middlebury College in Vermont, and lives with his family in Princeton, NJ.
ADAM GROFF, M.D., M.B.A.
Chief Medical Officer
Adam Groff, MD, MBA, is focused on improving health care through entrepreneurship and developing mission-driven teams. In addition to Calibrater Health, he is the co-founder of several rapidly growing health service companies (Welbe Health, Access Clinical Partners). He is also the Chief Medical Officer of BAYADA Home Health Care, the country’s largest private provider of home-based health care services, where he created and leads hospice and physician house call business units. He continues to practice as a hospitalist at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, and is an Assistant Professor at Dartmouth Medical School and The Dartmouth Institute.
Adam enjoys the running, cycling and skiing lifestyle of living in Hanover, New Hampshire with his family. He has an A.B. from Dartmouth College and an MD and MBA from the University of Pennsylvania.