Founders, Scientific Advisory Board, Clinical Advisors
- Chief Marketing Officer, National Spine & Pain Centers (Present)
- Chief Marketing Officer, American Family Care (2015-2019)
- Senior Research Fellow & Instructor, The Chief Marketing Officer Institute
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
MICHAEL ZUBKOFF, PH.D.
- Professor of Economics and Management, Dartmouth Institute of Health Policy & Clinical Practice
- Faculty Director, Health Care Initiatives, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Professor and Chair, Department of Community & Family Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School and Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Professor of Community & Family Medicine and of The Dartmouth Institute
- Director, Population Health Measurement Program, TDI
- Director, Population Health and Measurement, DHMC
YVES DUROSEAU, M.D., M.P.H.
- Chairman of Emergency Medicine, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Assistant Professor, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
NICOLE R. LEBOEUF, M.D., M.P.H.
- Director, Center for Cutaneous Oncology, Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center
- Co-Director, Complex Medical Dermatology Fellowship Program
- Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
JAMES M. HOROWITZ, M.D.
- Associate Director of the Cardiac Care Unit
- Assistant Attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Learn More About Calibrater
Leading Patient Survey and Reputation Management Platform Reinforces Experity as the Pacesetter in Patient Engagement MACHESNEY PARK, Ill.: Experity, the leading provider of clinical and practice management software to the urgent care space, recently announced that it...
The urgent care industry faces a special challenge during the coronavirus. Patients are unsure if centers are safe, but also desperately need to visit. As a result, urgent care businesses have seen dramatic ebbs and flows in revenue. As we move into August, widening...
Major shake-ups are happening in healthcare. Some providers are struggling to recover their pre-pandemic revenue, while others are launching a full digital transformation. And while the effects of COVID-19 are varied, there is one certainty. Healthcare businesses must...