Founders, Scientific Advisory Board, Clinical Advisors
- Chief Marketing Officer, National Spine & Pain Centers (Present)
- Chief Marketing Officer, American Family Care (2015-2019)
- Senior Research Fellow & Instructor, The Chief Marketing Officer Institute
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
MICHAEL ZUBKOFF, PH.D.
- Professor of Economics and Management, Dartmouth Institute of Health Policy & Clinical Practice
- Faculty Director, Health Care Initiatives, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Professor and Chair, Department of Community & Family Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School and Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Professor of Community & Family Medicine and of The Dartmouth Institute
- Director, Population Health Measurement Program, TDI
- Director, Population Health and Measurement, DHMC
YVES DUROSEAU, M.D., M.P.H.
- Chairman of Emergency Medicine, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Assistant Professor, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
NICOLE R. LEBOEUF, M.D., M.P.H.
- Director, Center for Cutaneous Oncology, Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center
- Co-Director, Complex Medical Dermatology Fellowship Program
- Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
JAMES M. HOROWITZ, M.D.
- Associate Director of the Cardiac Care Unit
- Assistant Attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Learn More About Calibrater
In the Press: Calibrater Health Announces New Texting Features to Support Healthcare Providers During COVID-19
In light of the uncertainty faced by healthcare businesses, Calibrater Health has extended their free trial to 90 days. NEW YORK, N.Y.: Calibrater Health, the leading patient feedback platform for multi-unit businesses, announced today the addition of two new mass...
Providing healthcare services during the COVID-19 pandemic is no easy feat. As our nation practices social distancing, non-essential medical services are being delayed or provided remotely. The good news is that payers are increasing reimbursement for these remote...
To our customers, Thank you for what you’re doing. That’s it, mostly. You’re on the front lines of this crisis. You’re treating those stricken with coronavirus, as well as all other illnesses and injuries that pop up in your centers, practices, and clinics. You’re...